The Dietetic Regulation is devoted to the mission of efficiently communicating science-based info on health, nutrition and food safety for the public good.
Our vision is a worldwide environment where credible science compels food policy and customer choice.
We supply fact-based reports, often mentioning peer-reviewed articles (many of which our writer ) on scientific research in language that’s easy for individuals to understand and apply to their own diets and lifestyles.
Our work relies on the scientific consensus, in consultation with leading experts in their respective fields, and we create educational materials that reflect the current and evolving state of science.
We bring together, work with, and supply information to customers, health and nutrition professionals, educators, government officials, and food, beverage, and agricultural industry professionals.
To ensure the fulfillment of our mission:
- We don’t speak for or represent, any company, business, product or manufacturer.
- We’re nonpartisan and don’t endorse any political party, elected official, or candidate for elective office.
- We don’t provide contributions to political campaigns and party or hold fundraisers.
- We don’t lobby or advocate for laws or regulations.
- We don’t endorse products or accept advertisements.
This website blog is not intended to treat, diagnose and cure health deficiency. Please consult to your physician.